1. Your use of StartUploaded (“Site”) is governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use our Site.
2. The Site is provided for your use by SpinnovateTV Ltd with company number 07771193 and registered address 3 Lys Hill Gardens, Hertford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, SG14 3EH
(“us”, “we” or “our” as appropriate).
3. You can contact us at email@example.com.
Your Use of the Site
4. You may use the Site to:
a. view its contents; and
b. interact and transact with us in the manner provided for on the Site.
5. You may print off or digitally copy one copy of any of the pages of the Site for reference purposes only, provided that you always acknowledge the Site as the source of any such copies.
6. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from us to do so.
7. If we provide you with a password or other means of identifying yourself to us (“Password”), you must keep your Password confidential and secure. You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Password. You shall fully indemnify, defend and hold us harmless in respect of any loss arising from you not keeping your Password confidential and secure.
8. You may not use the Site for:
a. any illegal purpose; or
b. to infringe our or any third party’s rights.
You shall fully indemnify, defend and hold us harmless in respect of any loss arising from your breach of this clause.
9. You must not knowingly misuse the Site or attempt to gain unauthorised access to it or any of our systems. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that you do not introduce any virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb, denial of service attack or any other technological impairment to the Site. You shall fully indemnify, defend and hold us harmless in respect of any loss arising from your breach of this clause.
10. You may link to our homepage provided that you do so in a way that is fair and reasonable and provided that you do not seek to associate yourself with us or our Site. You may not frame our Site or any part of it. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
User Generated Content
11. In respect of any content that you send us, post on the Site or send to any third party on or via the Site (“User Generated Content”) you promise that:
a. you have the legal right everywhere in the world to deal in your User Generated Content;
b. the User Generated Content is legal, decent and does not infringe any third party rights anywhere in the world; and
c. the User Generated Content does not infringe the privacy of any third party.
12. You shall fully indemnify, defend and hold us harmless in the event that any of your User Generate Content breaches any of your promises set out in the preceding clause of these Terms.
13. You agree that we shall be entitled to deal with any User Generated Content you submit as we wish without any restriction.
14. You shall retain ownership of all User Generated Content.
15. We have the right to remove any or all User Generated Content at our sole discretion and without providing any notice or reasons.
16. The Site is provided to you on a strictly “as is” basis and without any guarantees, conditions or warranties.
17. We do not promise that the Site fulfils any particular purpose, to update its content or that the Site’s content is accurate or complete.
18. None of the information on the Site is intended as advice and your reliance on any of the information on the Site is at your own risk.
19. We may change the Site’s content from time to time. We may change these Terms from time to time.
20. We are entitled to take the Site down at any time and to restrict your access to all or any parts of the Site at our sole discretion. You should not rely on the Site being available to you or rely on any of the Site’s contents unless we expressly agree otherwise in writing.
21. If we provide links to third party sites, we make no promises in respect of those sites, the content that you find on them or the persons providing them.
22. As between you and us, the Site and all its content remains our property. Our offering of the Site and your use of it does not grant you any rights beyond those expressly set out in these Terms.
23. Nothing in these Terms limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
24. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
a. all implied conditions, warranties and other terms;
b. liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred in connection with your use of our Site; and
c. liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, wasted management or office time, and loss of goodwill whether direct or indirect and whether such losses or damage were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise, through your use of our Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
25. These Terms and all non contractual obligations arising from them shall be governed by the laws of England and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.