The Startuploaded site (“We”) are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy, together with our terms and conditions and any document referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Spinnovate TV Ltd with company number 07771193 and registered address 3 Lys Hill Gardens, Hertford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, SG14 3EH.
How we use your data
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- personal information you provide to communicate with you directly about your content or otherwise;
- if you contact us directly, we may retain your contact details and the content of your correspondence;
- information relating to any surveys completed by you about our site or service;
- details of transactions you carry out through our site;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing or marketing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access; and
- anonymised statistical data to assess the use of our site.
Disclosure of personal data
The only information we may disclose to third parties is:
- where you have given us express consent to do so;
- to members of our group of companies and our staff and agents involved in providing you with products and services;
- to third parties if we sell or buy a business or any assets of which your data forms part;
- as required by law;
- in order to enforce or apply any contractual relationship between us; or
- for credit check purposes.
IP address and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, access time, and referring URL, which is collected and used to compile statistical data on the use of our site. This information may be used to help us to improve our site and the services we offer.
We will use all reasonable efforts to keep your data secure, however, please note that the transmission of data via the internet may not be secure. Therefore, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
Links to other sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. These websites have their own privacy policies so please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage caused as a result of those sites.
You may ask us not to use your data for marketing purposes. You can do that by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.You may also ask for access to any personal data that we hold about you (we may charge you a fee of up to £10 for such a request) and to correct any errors in that data. You can do that by contacting us at info at startuploaded dot com.
How to contact us
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or at our registered office 3 Lys Hill Gardens, Hertford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, SG14 3EH